Author Topic: What supplies would you bring in a Zombie Apocalypse?  (Read 26446 times)

GUYS, I KNOW WHAT I'M BRINGING WITH ME IN THE APOCALYPSE

BRING A GUN AND TWO BULLETS!
ONE TO SHOOT MYSELF WITH, AND ONE INCASE I MISS SOMEHOW SINCE THE GUN WILL BE IN MY MOUTH!

no one give a stuff bout this topic ?
bump >:(

Everybody. Lets PLEASE think about this. Why the forget would zombies knock down huge objects like cell phone towers? THEY WOULDN'T. So a cell phone would be useful. Hurr loving Durr.

Everybody. Lets PLEASE think about this. Why the forget would zombies knock down huge objects like cell phone towers? THEY WOULDN'T. So a cell phone would be useful. Hurr loving Durr.

It wouldn't have any power so you wouldn't receive signal.

Idiot.

The require PEOPLE to operate. Hurr loving Durr.

I am revising my list.
First, I would bring an M1 Carbine
Second, A Medical Kit
Third, A package of Rations
Fourth, A Bicycle
Sixth, A Pocket Radio
Seventh, A GPS (Yes, They would work because they rely on information from Space and not down here)
Eighth, a Colt .45ACP
Ninth, A Butane Lighter
Tenth, A Crowbar.
Eleventh, A Patch Kit and Mounted Pump*

My Main concern is that I have never operated a Firearm larger than a .357 and might be startled by the kick of an M1.
*These don't take up space because they are designed to be mounted to the Bike.

The require PEOPLE to operate. Hurr loving Durr.

I am revising my list.
First, I would bring an M1 Carbine

My Main concern is that I have never operated a Firearm larger than a .357 and might be startled by the kick of an M1.
*These don't take up space because they are designed to be mounted to the Bike.

Well,the M1a1, while a very competent weapon during the apocalypse is actually very light, and fires a hybrid of a pistol and a rifle round. The kick would probably be less than a 357.

Well,the M1a1, while a very competent weapon during the apocalypse is actually very light, and fires a hybrid of a pistol and a rifle round. The kick would probably be less than a 357.
Cool, Also, I suggest a Semi Auto because a Bolt is too slow but a Machine Gun has the Rock n' Roll mode that would just make people lose ammo.

Here's my list

1 knapsack
5 MREs
A crossbow, silent, accurate,slow, and the only projectile weapon I have used.
Smith and Wesson .38, pretty common in NYC, relics from the 60's.
Canned food.
3 water bottles.
My all-terrain bike.

Well, I have katanas and daggers in my room and those are the only weapons I have aside from knives. BRING IT BITCHES I'LL STEAL YOUR GUNS, TRY AND SHOOT ME AND I'LL DEFLECT YOUR BULLETS BACK AT YOU WITH MY KATANAS.

i would probably bring
-my m4 civilized i already have and raid the richard's sporting good near my store for a more powerful AR15 and a sniper and some ammo
-canned food
-machete for those close combat
-mp3
-my military surplus backpack
-some things to trade with travellers but i will be prepared for the richards who will be like gimme all your stuff id pre aim at them when they approuched
-if enough room a guitar to entertain self
-and a book or 2
i would find a completly abandoned street or apartment building fortify and save ones i think are worthy the i dont shoot on site
-once fortified i will recruit people start a communityy and raid stores and such
as you can tell ive been preparing for a while for a apocalyse of any kind i am actually workin on getting a shelter that protects from EMPs nukes floods and bombs only a 1000 somethin and everything else is either planned or gotten so ya hope you think about it

Op is stupid, you wouldn't be able to carry all that and it would be pointless. Bring one gun, either a 9mm or a .22 (rifle) and then supplies and fud.

Rope, a black sack, lumber, tools and a person to operate my soon-to-be gallows.

Item cap isnt realistic.

Item cap isnt realistic.
Okay then. I would take the entire (uninfected) forces of the US, Chinese and Russian armies.