Author Topic: Hill Top Fort -WIP-  (Read 7348 times)

I currently am making a semi big fort on top of a hill, this is gonna be complicated, it will have hopefully 2 walls and then the inner base, the fort will have 4 story's and a basement, so far im working on the hill, heres a pic.

No ratings plz, as it is not done, but criticizing would be nice.

Add a cave into the side when you're done with the basic frame :P

девять из десяти

Looks nice, but a little bland. Too repetitive in my opinion.

девять из десяти

I can read that...
you rated 9/10 >__>

No, you did, I simply typed something in Russian  :cookieMonster:

lol no, I was stating that you rated in Russian.

Add a cave into the side when you're done with the basic frame :P

There will be,It will be a cave leading into a cracked part of the basment wall in the fort.

Sure the hill is bland, but its the best i can do not in RTB.

No it isn't. you can throw some different sized slopes in there, gradient colors, etc.

No it isn't. you can throw some different sized slopes in there, gradient colors, etc.

If I throw in different slopes flat segments will show, im trying to limit that to the inside turns.

hey sam if its ok can i use your idea to some extent by making a cave fort plz

Go ahead, the bible of Sam Verses 1-2 quotes

He looked up to the block sky and said, my folks, Imitation, is the highest form of flattery. Do not destroy them for imitating them...

UPDATE.

The Hill is now finished. once the walls are made it will be made a bit more hilly, so the walls almost sit lower then the fort, but still high.

I really like the idea, but I think the hills are kinda unrealistic and repetitive.

i agree, but if this were in RTB it would be better, its my first time trying landscaping in Retail.