Poll

What class hat should I give out?

Scout
1 (2.3%)
Soldier
1 (2.3%)
Pyro
4 (9.1%)
Demoman
0 (0%)
Heavy
3 (6.8%)
Enginner
0 (0%)
Medic
0 (0%)
Sniper
0 (0%)
Spy
3 (6.8%)
None. Give away a weapon.
3 (6.8%)
Give me some god damn paint you son of a bitch.
2 (4.5%)
Key
11 (25%)
Gibe 5-10$ Game pl0s
16 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Portal 2 Twenty Player Event - Event 3 server up!  (Read 8573 times)

What time in CA will the second event happen? Steam name is .:Fancypants:.

12:00 noon.
Server is going back up right now, we had to fix a bit of things with the motel.


Comin to the second.

Wait, did I miss something, or what is the poll for?



I want in on event 2.

Guys, server is going up right now.
We're going to do a little..experiment.
Let's just say me controlling glados.

QUICK EVERYONE.
LETS FIND OUT HOW MANY TIMES WE CAN KILL EACHOTHER.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
IM GOING TO THE ALAMEDA loving FAIR ON THURSDAY
VJGJFITFYFUTIFIYGUFYUTF I HATE MY PARENTS
Wait, lemme clarify when we are leaving.

Wait, did I miss something, or what is the poll for?


It was for a giveaway that was supposed to happen but likely won't.
Not sure yet, still don't have money on my account.