Author Topic: Who's getting saints row 3?  (Read 2095 times)

>watched the trailer
>thought it was pretty damn cool
>saw flying spaceship things at the end
lol screw this

Dude, it's called Saints Row. Not Logical Row.

>watched the trailer
>thought it was pretty damn cool
>saw flying spaceship things at the end
lol screw this



You guys act like the other game(s) weren't as crazy. Shut up if you seriously didn't expect that. I'll run you over with my Saints Row 2 Flying Saucer and finish you off with my Pee-Wee.

I never played the others.

>watched the trailer
>thought it was pretty damn cool
>saw flying spaceship things at the end
lol screw this
Yeah? There's DINOSAURS in Battlefield 3

Yeah? There's DINOSAURS in Battlefield 3

And Zombies in the last few Call of Duty games, which is extremely sad since the game used to stand alone without such a gimmick.

After watching the 8 minute gameplay, I want this. I'll probably have to get a better computer by then to play it on PC though.

I'll probably not ending up buying this because once I beat it I'm done with it... so rent it is for Xbox.

I am getting it for the Xbox360

I'll probably not ending up buying this because once I beat it I'm done with it... so rent it is for Xbox.

If you don't see re-play value in Saints Row, then I don't think there are many games out there you would play again.

Just placed my pre-order :D November can't get here fast enough!

I hate the series, i'd prefer GTA

Why would people play this god awful game? It's so loving crazy and stupid.

>watched the trailer
>thought it was pretty damn cool
>saw flying spaceship things at the end
forget yea.