Author Topic: when is the next BL update coming?  (Read 1472 times)

I want them to update the "people not being able to join your sevrer thing"  :nes:

I want them to update the "people not being able to join your server thing" 

(Spell Check : sevrer is invalid! You were set to "server")

What do you mean by "people not being able to join your server thing" 

I can't wait, I'll hopefully be able to host a server/play single player again. All of my private building has been done in past versions.

It's coming on October 21 2011.
Badspot be trollin.

Wait seriously?
Just like the world was supposed to end just before finals last month.

It's coming on October 21 2011.
Badspot be trollin.
Sweet! I'm so excited I hate not being able to host a server sense I made so many awesome builds

Sweet! I'm so excited I hate not being able to host a server sense I made so many awesome builds
um, er
he was joking lol

But yeah, nobody knows when the next update is coming out

i dont understand why people care so much, it will most likely be bug fixes like every other time.

i dont understand why people care so much, it will most likely be bug fixes like every other time.

Read the replies in this topic. People are excited about the bugfixes. One in particular.

What do you like bugs?

There is no bug where people can't join your server, you need to forward your ports

There is no bug where people can't join your server, you need to forward your ports

That tenically says it all, try one of the links like www.blockland.us/portforward to figure out to port forward. If you can not understand that tutorial, then I think you will never be able to port forward.

I did forward my ports. I hosted fine with forwarded ports long before the "everyone can host" update, and for a while after that. Now, with absolutely no changes to anything, people can't connect to my server.

the "everyone can host" update
Which is kind of ironic because people still couldn't host