Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30662 times)

I'm done arguing with you twats, every time we attempt to have a logical discussion on Marijuana people like Stocking or Narkro come in and troll the living forget out of everyone, if they are not intentionally trolling they have exceeded a level of bigotry that I thought impossible to reach.

tl;dr desolation lost the argument horribly

tl;dr desolation lost the argument horribly

tl;dr Trolls keep on trollin

friend. :D

Ha, you still think this is trolling. Learn to internet.

Ha, you still think this is trolling. Learn to internet.

Troll.

Ahahaha. Now this is fun to see your reaction.

"I lost the argument, so I'm going to call everyone who opposes me a troll"

I hate posting things like this, but after seeing how Desolation reacts to losing an argument...

I hate posting things like this, but after seeing how Desolation reacts to losing an argument...

Ahahaha. Now this is fun to see your reaction.

"I lost the argument, so I'm going to call everyone who opposes me a troll"

It's funny because I didn't lose the argument, you're just stupid and I refuse to be trolled by you anymore. You're all derp-faces. True debates often work better face-to-face anyway.

It's funny because I didn't lose the argument, you're just stupid and I refuse to be trolled by you anymore. You're all derp-faces.
Its funny because you totally lost the argument because you stopped talking about it.

It's funny because I didn't lose the argument, you're just stupid and I refuse to be trolled by you anymore. You're all derp-faces.

Well you obviously lost because you're butthurt and calling everyone trolls

you're just stupid and I refuse to be trolled by you anymore. You're all derp-faces.
This is exactly how Joker Card said you'd react, am I right?

Its funny because you totally lost the argument because you stopped talking about it.

Naw bro, you totally lost.

Well you obviously lost because you're butthurt and calling everyone trolls

You're butt-hurt, why's that, elaborate!?!

Naw, you're wrong.

Almost. All we need is a drama topic.

Lol, des. is trying to hard to turn this around. Now he's acting like a 3 year old.

Almost. All we need is a drama topic.

Lol, des. is trying to hard to turn this around. Now he's acting like a 3 year old.

I'm not that kind of person, mainly because I don't really care what people on the internet think of me. Acting like a 3 year old, hue hue hue, you're so funny and smart!

You're butt-hurt, why's that, elaborate!?!
Troll.

you obviously can't handle other people's opinions so you have come to the conclusion that they're trolling, which is wrong