Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30547 times)

as long as they dont make booze illegal.

pot has nothing on the high drunkenness you get from booze.
drinking is way more fun

You know that they could tax pot so much that they could make millions.

Everyone would still buy it, no matter the price.

How do you know that it isn't addictive? Tons of rappers use it alot (including that dude "Wiz Khalifa") I don't listen very much to rap.

Wow...

just

wow

Why am I so surprised.

How do you know that it isn't addictive?
It's not a hypothesis, it's science. Cannabis is not chemically addictive, there's no argument.
as long as they dont make booze illegal.

pot has nothing on the high drunkenness you get from booze.
drinking is way more fun
Drinking blows. The feeling is nauseating and stuffty, and alcohol tastes loving horrible. It's not psychologically or mentally stimulating and doesn't make anything better.
I'm confused. I meant that people can get brain damage or sick from marijuana. And maybe even die.
Except that you can't do any of those things with cannabis. Pretty much everything you kids learned in schools about weed was entirely lies and propaganda. I know, I went through that same type of education.

Lol'd at the people who think it's addictive.

All smoking drugs have nicotine in it.

Wait what the forget do you guys mean it's not addictive.

It's not a hypothesis, it's science. Cannabis is not chemically addictive, there's no argument.

Exactly.

And how much does Cannabis actually harm you, anyways?

And?

No.

Cannabis is not chemically addictive, but the human mind can create a desire for more of the drug because it makes you feel better(generally), it's all up to the individual.

Aye aye aye,

forget you D.A.R.E class.

Aye aye aye,

This has been going on for decades, the War on Cannabis is mainly a propaganda war, those that oppose the herb almost never cite sources or scientific research instead of just saying 'Kids, it's bad, don't do it.'

Wait what the forget do you guys mean it's not addictive.
Nicotine only occurs naturally in Tobacco, but it's used as an additive in cigarettes to make them more addictive, and is one of very few smokables that is actually addictive.
Aye aye aye,

Yeah, pretty much.
And how much does Cannabis actually harm you, anyways?
Very little. The primary concern is tissue damage from smoking it, but if anyone considers it an issue they can just smoke vap, which is water vapor and does not burn your lungs. Even then, the damage done to your lungs by smoking weed is pretty trivial.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 02:00:09 PM by yuki »

How do you know that it isn't addictive? Tons of rappers use it alot (including that dude "Wiz Khalifa") I don't listen very much to rap.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.  I would try and question the logic here but I'm laughing way too much.

this is total bullstuff.

this is total bullstuff.

Legalization? If so, how? State facts.