Author Topic: Happy birthday, Squideey.  (Read 7550 times)

You made a cake for someone online that will never eat it? How lame and redundant.

sorrel knows squideey in rl they forgeted eachother once

sorrel knows squideey in rl they forgeted eachother once

Any proof? Why is a 17 year old having love with a 14 year old.

Too much love hnmgggggggggggg

Any proof? Why is a 17 year old having love with a 14 year old.

WOAH TAKE A STEP BACK.

Someone took me seriously.

I need to contemplate on what I did wrong.


Too much love hnmgggggggggggg
stop it guys you're being too nice you're going to kill him

squideey i hate you

Too much love hnmgggggggggggg
squidey i lov u :)))) <33

BEST FRENDS
pleas luv me back :(((

WOAH TAKE A STEP BACK.

Someone took me seriously.

I need to contemplate on what I did wrong.

Typing on a computer does not show sarcasm.


Solid I already hate you. Go.

[img]http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jan2009/2/7/B21FD787-C685-1136-E9257CF1AA371EF8.jpg[img]
TAKE THAT DOWN YOU starfish

Solid I already hate you. Go.
PLEESE LOVE ME :(

SOLID NO TAKE IT DOWN NOW YOU richard ASS >:C



Typing on a computer does not show sarcasm.

okay so hurr durr ih ave a million dollars right now and im buying two metric tons of carrots and gay babies




no go away