Author Topic: Happy birthday, Squideey.  (Read 7565 times)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


You made a cake for someone online that will never eat it? How lame and redundant.

Quote
Gender:   Female


No one likes me, I'm always being a idiot. ;-;
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 06:54:36 PM by Decepticon »



You made a cake for someone online that will never eat it? How lame and redundant.
no, this was for my brother a year ago, and i thought "lolol this reminds me of squideey" thus being posted.

no, this was for my brother a year ago, and i thought "lolol this reminds me of squideey" thus being posted.

Why does your brother like squids?



Why does your brother like squids?
who knows, i asked him what he wanted on it and he said he didnt care and as i was writing happy birthday he comes up to me and says squids so i was like trololol kay'


Okay, what else should I call myself?
No dude. A IDIOT.

I'm just pointing out that you said A idiot instead of An idiot. It's funny.