Poll

How many think I should post the Steel Cage Match?

Yes
7 (87.5%)
No
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: WWE - Raw - Hell in a Cell Build + Download  (Read 7599 times)

Raw - Hell in a Cell Build

Builder
I have not (6138)

Brick Count

Date of Completion
June 27, 2011, 6:26 P.M.

Now that we've got the stats out of the way, we can talk images.

Overall View
Description: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! This is the best shot I could get including most of the features.

The Tron
Description: This is where most superstars emerge to fight in matches, authentic with the WWE symbol on the JumboTron, and the Raw Logo on the MiniTron.

Inside the Cage
Description: There's no way out, now! Now with replica apron! Also with authentic turnbuckle pads and ring rope colors.

The Cell Door
Description: You can leave the cell? Yes! Open it with one click, and it'll stay open until you click it again. Lock it ref!

On Top of the Cell
Description: Only rarely does it occur that superstars commit battles on top of this sinister structure. You can climb this cell by finding the footholds to the right of the cage door. And don't bug me about the horribly uneven ceiling divisions, I did the best I could! And I give a sorry callout to all of those who wanted a collapsing ceiling. But it can still be fun to toss your friends off of an 18-foot high cage! The image includes me, as Kane.

Steel Steps
Description: Ooooh! Into those steel steps! Yup, now with a steel steps feature. Although you can't pick them up, you can still toss your friends into them.

Announce Table *WITH TOP*
Description: He's approaching our boradcast position! Now with authentic chairs, your friends can play as announcers! Shut up, Cole!

Announce Table *WITHOUT TOP*
Description: Uh oh! He's pulled of the top! You know what comes next! Yep, you can remove the top of the Announce Table by clicking the blinking W on the top. Featuring Kane again!

Announce Table *SMASHED*
Description: Ooooh! He just went through our announce table, Cole! By clicking the table surface, it all goes extreme. You can restore the table by clicking the H in WWEHD on the crowd barrier to the right. Poor Kane went through the table. :(

Now that we've got all of that out of the way, I can list the necessary Add-Ons for the Download.

-JVS Content
-JVS Doors Pack 0
-JVS Doors Pack 1
-JVS Doors Pack 2
-JVS Plunger Switch
-JVS Switches Pack 1
-JVS Switches Pack 2
-Extra Print Letters
-One Random Brick Pack
-32x64 Bricks
-Round Corner Bricks
-Pole Bricks
-Basic Extra Lights
-Extra Ramps
-Wedge Bricks
-Chao's Essential Brickpack
-Trueno's Colorset - Updated

Finally, the download can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fmzbemh262vlocm

In case some of you don't know this already, these are the installation instructions:
1. Download folder.
2. Open and select contents.
3. Copy them to your /Blockland V19/Saves/Slate folder.
4. Open BL and have fun.

Looks really nice, I like it.

I was playing that game yestarday.....I like climbing the cage and pushing the other guys off......

I was playing that game yestarday.....I like climbing the cage and pushing the other guys off......
Looks really nice, I like it.

Glad you guys like it.

Now, I will go watch a cage battle on T.V.

OT: Very nice, very detailed and I love how you just put everything together.
I said love, how gay of me.

Awesome. I think you should make the stands slanted slightly upwards, otherwise people in the back cant see.

Kane is my favorite of all others.

Blech, Kane.
Undertaker. I miss Jeff Hardy though. :'C

Blech, Kane.
Undertaker. I miss Jeff Hardy though. :'C

Yeah, I miss Jeff, too. But I think of Undertaker and Kane as equals. But Kane fits my fashion, so I like him.

TF2 Fist TDM?

No, I'll have you know that this is a professional wrestling build, not some cheap TF2 deal.

Round one: Zombie Tank VRS Blockhead.

Why did you use all the unneccesary bricks? I don't think people want to download a stuffload of addons just to use a build. This could easily be done with the default bricks.

But everything else looks great! :)

Why did you use all the unneccesary bricks? I don't think people want to download a stuffload of addons just to use a build. This could easily be done with the default bricks.

But everything else looks great! :)

Everything can be done with default bricks. People just go lazy :c