Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7801477 times)

The horn is very phallic in shape.

Brick count: 2638 2x2
I would just use IMG2Brick. It would be faster and I bet it would produce almost perfect results that could be fixed with some manual fixing.

I would just use IMG2Brick. It would be faster and I bet it would produce almost perfect results that could be fixed with some manual fixing.
Img2brick does not require effort and is not worth posting the final product of :(

I have to go for a week now. [](/a25)

Img2brick does not require effort and is not worth posting the final product of :(
I understand your point but I'm a 3D modeler and a programmer and whatnot. I prefer being efficient by using tools and such to decrease the amount of manual labor when the results are exactly or close to the results I would get when doing things manually. It hurts to know how much time and effort kakashi puts to these when I could do the almost the same thing in a single minute.

Noah's ark would be worth more than a fiberglass boat.

Noah's ark would be worth more than a fiberglass boat.
That has nothing to do with my post above yours.

I understand your point but I'm a 3D modeler and a programmer and whatnot. I prefer being efficient by using tools and such to decrease the amount of manual labor when the results are exactly or close to the results I would get when doing things manually. It hurts to know how much time and effort kakashi puts to these when I could do the almost the same thing in a single minute.
But that's the whole point of me doing it, you know the amount of time i take to make this manually and should appreciate that, plus, i like doing it.
I wouldn't give two stuffs about my own pixel arts if a program made them for me.

Also: Hair

Brick count:5655 2x2s

Edit: avatar!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:32:44 PM by kakashi11 »

That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

I wonder if Kakashi can make the pic of all the mane 6 in one pic.

I wonder if Kakashi can make the pic of all the mane 6 in one pic.

Edit: Ohhh, i found a good picture!

Mane 6
Celestia
Luna.
I'll get to work on them eventually.

Mane 6
Celestia
Luna.
I'll get to work on them eventually.
:o

But you never made Pinkie. :'C

:o