Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7662434 times)

Holy stuff that forgetin pony I made is better than even Lizzys ponies

I wish

Why are there no sea ponies in this gen. I'm curious on what they would look like
The sea ponies are only in Generation one.

And I really love sea ponies. :(

Maybe they'll bring them back in the future.

I also kinda wish they would bring back the flutter ponies, because the flutter ponies are really beautiful compared the other G1 ponies, because they're skinnier and taller, they're like season 2 Luna compared to the normal ponies in terms of body type. The normal G1 ponies were just too chubby for my tastes.

I mean look at that pretty pony:

How can you not fall in love with some like that? Unless you hate horses and butterfly wings.

I also wish they'd bring back those Breezie ponies from generation 3. They're a lot like flutter ponies, really, although they were really tiny compared to the normal ponies. And they had those cute little antennas.

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Also,

HOLY stuff, SUPERSLYOX, TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE THOSE PONIES!

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Also,

HOLY stuff, SUPERSLYOX, TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE THOSE PONIES!
this is the biproduct of me being high

i just get so forgetin good at art you dont even know

this is the biproduct of me being high

i just get so forgetin good at art you dont even know
Would do you use to make you high enough to increase your art skill?

Seriously how can there be this many varieties of pony? i will never understand lol

by the way the first pony looks physically destroyed at birth

Jetpacks get me high

Seriously how can there be this many varieties of pony? i will never understand lol

magic

join a pixel build and start staring at art and try to find loveual things about them and then suddenly you feel high as forget and start making badass stuff

especially if its about ponies

dont question it just do it

join a pixel build and start staring at art and try to find loveual things about them and then suddenly you feel high as forget and start making badass stuff

especially if its about ponies

dont question it just do it

Lizzy?
loveual?

IMPOSSIBRU

G1 had the most pony types, I think.

I mean they had earth ponies, unicorns, pegasi, sea ponies, flutter ponies, rainbow ponies, twinkle eyed unicorns, twinkle eyed earth ponies, baby ponies, and big brother ponies, and there's even more than that, I believe.

But G3 did have a lot of types, too.

EDIT: How could I forget the G1 princess ponies?!

that pink one's walking like it's a boss
That's their reaction to obsessive FiM fans.

"Haters gon hate"

Lizzy get inside Kakashi's pixel art build now

Lizzy?
loveual?

IMPOSSIBRU
Not once she sees MY SWAG

Yeah lizzy, please, <3