Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7657687 times)

Someone has already done that.
Not what I was thinking of, lol.
Just the one that had all the portholes all over his head.
That was what I thought of.
Now, remember that fanfiction I was talking about writing yesterday, yeah, I'm adding a helmet like that to the main character's environmental suit.

I think masterockets is gonna have a nightmare about G3 ponies
Didnt read lol

G1, G2, G3, G3.5, G4

I think G2 and G4 look the best IMO.
I love FiM, but in toy form they look like elves.

I like G3 and G2 the best in terms of toys. Sorry G1 ponies, I love you all, but y'all is too damn fyat.

Now, in terms of animation, I overall dislike G3's cartoons. I still watch them sometimes, though. As it is my childhood.

I love the FiM cartoon, obviously. But I prefer G1 more, whilst FiM is better in terms of a lot things, especially character development. I mean, the G1 characters were really cool. But they didn't have much personally, and they just had almost no feeling to them. In FiM you can actually feel for the characters.

Though G1 did have a high fantasy feel to it and it had an oddly dark aspect to it. And had much better villains. Don't get me wrong, I love Discord and Nightmare Moon, but they aren't scary. Discord is awesome, but he's more like a joke(I mean that in the least negative way possible) than anything.

The G1 villains were downright loving scary. They terrified me as a kid.

And plus, G1 one was one of the least girly generations.

I've been heavily addicted the 80's cartoon again ever since I found an old box set.

No way.

G3 Optimus looked way better than G1 Optimus.

No way.

G3 Optimus looked way better than G1 Optimus.
That is not really relevant.

Nice
I assume you'd be really good at pixel art

Nice
I assume you'd be really good at pixel art
Ya don't say?

needs more better villains and Discordia  

Alright, just asking your opinions here, what would look better, a motorcycle helmet-ish environmental suit, or the diving helmet idea.

The diving helmet looks weird considering the fact that he's on a space cruiser that's extremely advanced.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:47:06 PM by JamestheLeet »

Why is fluttershy orange?! [](/b01)

Fluttershy needs to be more yellow and AJ needs to be a more yellowish orange.