My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569022 times)

Why did I just now find this

Oh I get the Pinkie/Surprise thing now I wish she were actually another character though we could do with another Pinkie type char

Why would we need two characters with the same personality

Why did I just now find this

I like Prequel but MLP and Prequel together is just weird to me.

Well, look what happened to Future Twilight.

EDIT: Eh, I found this.

That light ray comes from a thin light source, and the triangle is acrylic glass, and when light travels into the acrylic glass, the light refracts and its colours are split up to form the rainbow colours.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:23:20 AM by Måster Blåster »

Does that mean Rainbow Dash is light?

Does that mean Rainbow Dash is light?
Rainbowdash just flew around it

Great drawing. Good luck on your fan fiction or whatever. :D

Also, I started sketching out that sea pony named Whitecap.

I think the tail should curl out, not in. have some sort of curl to it, make it look like something is happening and not an idle stance
that's what i'd do

edit: so The Hub held a Royal Wedding event, almost like a mini-convention, and they showed the finale to the public. Equestria Daily was there, and said this

"For the sake of spoilers, the only thing  I can say is that it is seriously the most epic two part we have received so far.  Back to back, it feels like a Lion King style high budget Disney movie."

other then the fact that spoilers might get leaked here and there (hope to god it doesn't), once again people are saying this is an epic two-parter. I am so excited!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:03:40 AM by Blastdown »

and for you Rarity lovers (looking at you, Lil):

Neither. She's Pinkie before she was Pinkie.

is it bad I actually want to see the G1 Mane Six in FiM?

some people want to see some of the old characters return to the present series. I think the reason we won't is because of legal issues, Hasbro no longer holds the rights of the old characters or something like that.

Not at all

cybir pls
Also applejack is the only pony that has really kept her name and looks