Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7774553 times)

I remember the beginning to my brony days..
EQD every five minutes, read, listen, everything.
Keeping it a secret.
Drawing mah first pony.. good times, good times.

describing why is always a challenge. I gave up and decided it has that "feeling" when you enjoy something, you just know it. we know we enjoy it, and that is that.

A long time ago, on Pablo's server, someone put an MLP video on the synctube thing. (Party with Pinkie)
It scared the stuff out of me.
I was an anti-brony for a while, until I saw Plastiware's Lake Poni thing.  Some time later, I was a semi-brony and I was curious to see if there's a Blockland related MLP thing and I found MLP Forums through that search. (google MLP Blockland)
I then registered and made a topic. (can't post link due to forum rules) After I promised I would watch the show, I became a brony.

And that's how Equestria was made.

I was hooked from the first episode the first two minutes I thought it was handicapped then I just couldn't stop
This, all my this.

The first time I watched it, I got to "unicorn powers" and instantly began to start hating the show again for a while.

Then some steam friend showed me PONIES: The Anthology, and it all went uphill from there.

describing why is always a challenge. I gave up and decided it has that "feeling" when you enjoy something, you just know it. we know we enjoy it, and that is that.
My reasoning to why i liked it at first is because it reminds me of the older cartoons i used to watch when i was younger.

Cartoon network is full of stuff cartoons and live action series now.

Also:

forget celestias hair, really.

Also, mono ponys.

Edit: darg, y does twilight have raritys hair?!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:47:38 PM by kakashi11 »

I wasn't on bl forums for some time or I was just blind from the first topic of mlp that popped up
my sister showed me one episode and I was instantly hooked

Whats so no about it?

Whats so no about it?
The animation goddamnloving just NOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzW5c-c3XkE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
what I was looking for and I do even remember why

The animator gave it his best...