Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7665944 times)

let's stop getting off topic and get back to stuff
apparently a bunch of bronies in my state (and town) are heading up to a local lake and having a camp-out, showing a season 2 marathon.

oh god this will be fun.

let's stop getting off topic and get back to stuff
apparently a bunch of bronies in my state (and town) are heading up to a local lake and having a camp-out, showing a season 2 marathon.

oh god this will be fun.

Can I join them? I missed most of season 2.

I can't watch youtube until Saturday.

"How about no, you crazy Dutch bastard"

- Dr. Evil

Whoa whoa whoa, don't shoot the messenger (or deck the messenger in the face with a keyboard, mind you)

I'm just transcribing what the video said

Whoa whoa whoa, don't shoot the messenger (or deck the messenger in the face with a keyboard, mind you)

I'm just transcribing what the video said

You were projecting the message in a way in which you were trying to insult me, therefore I had every right to accuse you.

You were projecting the message in a way in which you were trying to insult me, therefore I had every right to accuse you.
..that's what the video said
:V

if this is what you see then you are really not as smart as you make yourself sound like

if this is what you see then you are really not as smart as you make yourself sound like

Really, then do you mind explaining why he used that quote, or are you just going to criticize me until I go to bed.

um
no he wasn't?

Really, then do you mind explaining why he used that quote, or are you just going to criticize me until I go to bed.
..that's what the video i linked said
:V

I mean what motive did he have, what reason did he have to use it against me?

it's ALL THE VIDEO WAS you simpleton