Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7662831 times)

A "joke", that's all it is.

People always don't understand why I don't like jokes, and it is for this reason. I can't tell if anyone is being serious, I've had way to many experiences in which people were "joking", but they actually meant it. This is why I react to jokes like that. If you haven't understood this yet, then try to get it through your skull before I have to drive a spike through your head.

jesus christ what the forget, you need to take a handful of chill pills and calm down

I wasn't talking about kochie, i was talking about the comic.
oh yes
that comic
i really have no idea what's going on

I assume she actually got off to that

jesus christ what the forget, you need to take a handful of chill pills and calm down

Back off alright, I need my breathing room.

I regret

Almost nothing!
there's a girl at my school who has a haircut almost exactly like that, and she dyes it rainbow
also why is fluttershy so top-heavy

Anyways, now that I got that out of my system. Let's talk about the comic that was posted on the last page.

Fluttershy has a weird way of reaching her climax.

You obviously didn't read.

I'm not going to quote it again because apparently you are too thick-skulled to understand a thing I say.
actually it kinda is the other way around lol

actually it kinda is the other way around lol

You didn't read either.

I'm going to need more spikes.

shy girls with huge boobs

shy girls with huge boobs
win

there's a girl at my school who has a haircut almost exactly like that, and she dyes it rainbow
pics or it didnt happen no really i want to see this
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:35:36 PM by Mardalf »

Best combo.
No, the best combo would be you impaled on several sharp objects, with a gaping hole in your chest through which you can see your own digestive tract and are having to hold it in.

No, the best combo would be you impaled on several sharp objects, with a gaping hole in your chest through which you can see your own digestive tract and are having to hold it in.

Maaaaaaaa! Qwepir is trying to get me to argue with him!

Maaaaaaaa! Qwepir is trying to get me to argue with him!
You were the one who kept bringing up sharp objects.