Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7626491 times)

I'm curious now.

Damn curiosity.

I'm guessing you have the link?
Unless if you have a tolerance to seeing fluffy ponies being beat up, hurt and having their widdle weggies removed, I don't think you'd want to.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:50:36 PM by Aphtonites »

Unless if you have a tolerance to seeing fluffy ponies being beat up, hurt and having their widdle weggies removed, I don't think you'd want to.
"widdle weggies" you say?
I've seen worst, but it's something new...

"widdle weggies" you say?
I've seen worst, but it's something new...
And not to mention Derpy is a mother of two baby fluffy ponies that get smashed with a hammer and have their legs burnt by a blowtorch.

And not to mention Derpy is a mother of two baby fluffy ponies and sees them being smashed with a hammer and have their legs burnt by a blowtorch.

only one.

The way the fluffy ponies are talking makes it..
Can't decide, cute, or even more cruel.

only one.

The way the fluffy ponies are talking makes it..
Can't decide, cute, or even more cruel.
Their voices are horribly over exaggerated to be cute, that's why people like me hate them so much.

I'm not fond of fluffy ponies. They just look quite ugly, in my opinion.

Their voices are horribly over exaggerated to be cute, that's why people like me hate them so much.
The only thing that annoys me is that i have to say the words out loud to translate it.

I'm not fond of fluffy ponies. They just look quite ugly, in my opinion.

This is all you'll need to "take care" of fluffy ponies.

Alright Aph, lets settle down now.

Don't want to go too far now.

Plus, you'll need a sharp tool with said tub.

i agree with aph

i find nothing appealing about fluffy ponies

frankly most of the time it's just a bunch of pictures trying too hard to be cute :/

i agree with aph

frankly most of the time it's just a bunch of pictures trying too hard to be cute :/
Exactly how I feel about them.

the first batch of fluffy ponies used to be cute

now theyre just dumb and annoying

i prefer chubbies anyways

i agree with aph

Which explains why the majority of people like to see them die and get kicked in the face rather than do "cute" things.

The same goes for chris chan's infamous Sonichu comics, there are characters called Sonee and Rosey in them which everybody hates since they work in the same way as fluffy ponies, they look like overly cute abominations, they speak gibberish and try to hard to be cute.

the first batch of fluffy ponies used to be cute

now theyre just dumb and annoying

i prefer chubbies anyways
chubbies are the same.