Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7653715 times)

Someone use it.
Found it on deviantart, and resized it.

the first batch of fluffy ponies used to be cute

now theyre just dumb and annoying

i prefer chubbies anyways
I really couldn't care less for fluffy or chubby actually, just fluffy ponies. Not really a fan of chubby ponies.

hehe, i remember these

^one of the best fads

I would like a new PP avatar, possibly animated please

Fluffy ponies remind me of that one image posted here long ago with twi humping one of them
haha

I would like a new PP avatar, possibly animated please

Fluffy ponies remind me of that one image posted here long ago with twi humping one
haha

Not sure if should ask for link...

Not sure if should ask for link...
I don't know which page it's on

Which explains why the majority of people like to see them die and get kicked in the face rather than do "cute" things.

The same goes for chris chan's infamous Sonichu comics, there are characters called Sonee and Rosey in them which everybody hates since they work in the same way as fluffy ponies, they look like overly cute abominations, they speak gibberish and try to hard to be cute.
Everyone hates chrischan because he is a loving autistic manchild and they hate his comics because they are loving handicapped not because they try to be cute but because they are loving handicapped.

Everyone hates chrischan because he is a loving autistic manchild and they hate his comics because they are loving handicapped not because they try to be cute but because they are loving handicapped.
We all know this, but I'm talking about Sonee and Rosey, the characters in their comics.
There's "fanart" of them being brutally murdered and beat up, which isn't too far from fluffy pony abuse art.

Anyway, I forgot that Sketchbook Pro came with the Autodesk educational suite I brought a few years back, I'm going to draw something.

I love the fade on the 3rd one down.

We all know this, but I'm talking about Sonee and Rosey, the characters in their comics.
There's "fanart" of them being brutally murdered and beat up, which isn't too far from fluffy pony abuse art.
Anyway, I forgot that Sketchbook Pro came with the Autodesk educational suite I brought a few years back, I'm going to draw something.
I'm pretty sure the main reasoning behind people creating fanart of them being gored is to push chris more and has nothing nothing to do with them attempting to be cute.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:51:25 PM by zookuw »

I don't like anything that tries too hard to be cute, at that point it's not cute anymore.