Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7787737 times)

Anyone got a picture of wet mane Rarity?

If you haven't found one by then I'll find you one when I get home.

this took a whole ten seconds

also the image is severely huge

Hey uh guys

So I just read a clopfic

And I kinda need some eye bleach

So I just read a clopfic
if you're going to need "eye bleach" after doing something, don't you think it would have been a good solution to just not do it?

Hey uh guys

So I just read a clopfic

Which one?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:10:04 AM by Masterlegodude »

It's just like every other childrens show. Do a lot of you guys watch it regularly?

Some of us do.
Right now, I am watching it regularly. I wouldn't say I've watched it regularly throughout the last year.

When I first started watching the show, I watched it every day, at least one or two episodes just to catch up and because I was really enjoying it. Once I finished, everyone was waiting for Season Two (which wouldn't air for several months, like the current wait for Season Three), so at some point I re-watched the season one or two times during the wait.

During Season Two, I only watched one new episode every saturday unless it was a break week. Then I watched nothing. Now that Season Two is over, I'm re-watching both Season One and Season Two to re-cap while waiting for Season Three. So right now, again, I am watching it regularly, but once I finish the two seasons I probably won't be watching the show again until Season Three airs.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:54:42 AM by Blastdown »

Related content from another thread.

Smashing is the most hilarious fad ever.

Related content from another thread.

-snip-
-snip-

Smashing is the most hilarious fad ever.

-snip-
-snip-

Nooo, go back to Disney! You were so much better back then!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:11:03 AM by Isaac Fox »

This topic is 310 replies away from having 123456 replies.

in need of repairs

if i knew how to draw better wires i would have lol
i think i do better on larger scale