Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669758 times)

Faces are the hardest to do usually. Or so thats what the other people say.
You realize this can take up to 100 hours  or more and if you are using irish's method to tulpaforce then it may take longer for the tulpa to become sentient. Im using Faqmans guide right now.

aphtonites pls no

stop broney 2012

Faces are the hardest to do usually. Or so thats what the other people say.
You realize this can take up to 100 hours  or more and if you are using irish's method to tulpaforce then it may take longer for the tulpa to become sentient. Im using Faqmans guide right now.
That's why I mentioned that I have a full week to do whatever, so I have enough time.
I've been looking over a variety of guides, but I'll try out faqman's guide if it's faster.

aphtonites pls no

stop broney 2012
Relax Feep, fluffy ponies are dumb, so I won't end up like Kochieboy.

Relax Feep, fluffy ponies are dumb, so I won't end up like Kochieboy.
Please make sure you don't.

Rarity oh sweet Rarity what joys does thou world present to thee when I am just a mere human compared to your glorious excellence.

oh stuff wow, there wasn't a friendship lesson in that episode. i never noticed that.
also, this

[i mg width=500]http://i.imgur.com/IuaC1.png[/img]

in this scene (right after they get their comedy rewards), Applejack came to check on Apple Bloom, Rarity came to check on Sweetie Belle, and Rainbow Dash is here.
why is that? she came to check on Scootaloo. why? I get the feeling they are related somehow

obviously lesbians

I'm going to play a lot of OzFur VSH today. Anyone care to join me?

I feel like watching and episode of MLP, hit me up on an episode

no Scootaloo just looks up to Rainbow Dash.

that's a basic fact.
however, there is no reason for Rainbow Dash to be there to "check up on her #1 fan."

that's a basic fact.
however, there is no reason for Rainbow Dash to be there to "check up on her #1 fan."
One of the other Mane 6 probably had to convienve her to do it.

I asked google who the best pony was...
and google answered