Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7670190 times)

I asked google who the best pony was...
and google answered

Wow Google's spell check must be broken.

mfw ponibooru is still down

silly google, that's not how you spell fluttershy

One of the other Mane 6 probably had to convienve her to do it.

doesn't sound likely at all
my assumption of family relation is not strong enough unfortunately. officially, they probably just haven't decided what to do with her yet, but I'd say it is hinted at. I'm betting Season Three will finally shed light on that situation though.

also, Scootaloo's major fangeekiness of Rainbow Dash wasn't a thing until Cutie Mark Chronicles.

ponibooru has been down for quite a while now

I asked google who the best pony was...
and google answered
-snip-

Silly Google, there is no best pony. They're all loveable.

doesn't sound likely at all
my assumption of family relation is not strong enough unfortunately. officially, they probably just haven't decided what to do with her yet, but I'd say it is hinted at. I'm betting Season Three will finally shed light on that situation though.
If they were family we would probably see them together more. So far they've only had interaction in like 4 episodes. Sweetie Belle/Applebloom talk to their sister often. Also, their color schemes have NOTHING in common.

I think the really interesting thing is the only main ponies that haven't had their family's revealed is some way are pegasi (Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo). Maybe pegasi are more independent than earth/unicorn ponies. Or maybe it's just a coincidence

Fluttershy's family would be quite episode-worthy.

Fluttershy's family would be quite episode-worthy.

They're probably over-the-top extroverts

ah

anywa*COUGH*LUNA*COUGH*ys

luna dump

ah

anywa*COUGH*LUNA*COUGH*ys

luna dump
no that's a stupid idea nobody likes Luna.

fuq u niga pls humprufuker1!!11!!1

no that's a stupid idea nobody likes Luna.

Aw, c'mon...