Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7670344 times)

kochie i swear please don't start this stuff again

You guys always start this. You say something that really you shouldn't be saying, but you do it anyways. Yes I know I'm a bit guilty of it, but I'm trying to control myself a lot better (loving impulses).

forget all of your police i'm the weakest. swag

Uhm, you claim to pray and believe in Luna and y ou say she's keeping your life afloat right now.
Anyway, fluffies.

Hey, divine intervention makes some people look crazy.

hahaha you act like all the stereotypes aren't true

Not all are true.

D`aww.
Anyway, i'm going to work some more on my tulpa.

D`aww.
Anyway, i'm going to work some more on my tulpa.
>tulpa
why the forget
i also doubt you're even doing it in the first place u:

those kinds of pictures try way too hard to be cute, which is the exact reason they just don't do anything for me and in fact turn me away and annoy me
your ":u" is backwards

>tulpa
why the forget
Boredom, and I haven't gotten that far yet.

those kinds of pictures try way too hard to be cute, which is the exact reason they just don't do anything for me and in fact turn me away and annoy meyour ":u" is backwards

Mhm...

your ":u" is backwards
shhh now
Mhm...
says the person who has a luna avatar trying way too hard to be seductive

shhh nowsays the person who has a luna avatar trying way too hard to be seductive

I really didn't pick it because of that. Plus, I don't really think that's a seductive look.

what?

Mmhm... I'm agreeing with you.

yeah it didn't come off as seductive to me

unlike kobe's luna avatar he once frequently used, where she was looking behind her as if she was being penetrated

Smarty fwend fluffy ponies are brats but are pretty adorable when they try to look tough.

not at all

still trying too hard

not at all

still trying too hard
I was like you at first, but then they grew on me, read up on some fluffy pony adventure stories :U