Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669790 times)

I was like you at first, but then they grew on me, read up on some fluffy pony adventure stories :U

Hmmmm... this makes me think of something. Hang on, I think I might have a theory.

I have a dedicated recyle bin in my brain. When I see random disturbing stuff, I click and delete.
But then you wouldn't remember who I am

:C

D`aww.
Anyway, i'm going to work some more on my tulpa.
dafuq is a tulpa

dafuq is a tulpa

An imaginary friend that turns real to the one who believes in the imaginary friend enough.

I was like you at first, but then they grew on me, read up on some fluffy pony adventure stories :U
i don't read stories/fanfics anymore lol

they're usually really long and i never have the attention span to get through them :/

An imaginary friend that turns real to the one who believes in the imaginary friend enough.
Woah

thats cool

how to do?

Woah

thats cool

how to do?

Takes a lot of time and determination, and a huge imagination.

I think I posted a while back ago about how to do it.

Got it.

First, empty your mind of any thoughts. This will let you have a clean slate for you to work with.
Second, try to make an image of something in your mind. After you've gotten the image stuck in your head, try to manipulate it. (By manipulate I mean make it walk, talk, breathe, eat, etc.)
Third, give it a voice.
Fourth, try to imagine this object, person, animal, or whatever in real life. You may think you're hallucinating when you first see the image.
Fifth, let the imagination work with its surroundings, remember, it doesn't have a mind of its own and it isn't real, if you think it is manipulating things in real life, it isn't.
Sixth, let it interact with you, DON'T loving HAVE love WITH IT, if you do that, your interactions with it will be based off of love.
Seventh, let it become real. Your mind will eventually confuse itself into thinking it's real.
Eighth, have fun, you just made a tulpa.

I'm warning you, never to have love with that imagination.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 07:07:38 PM by Kochieboy »

Takes a lot of time and determination, and a huge imagination.

I think I posted a while back ago about how to do it.

Got it.

And won't it make it look like you're insane, though, if you're talking to a nonexistant being?

And won't it make it look like you're insane, though, if you're talking to a nonexistant being?

You may look insane talking to it. Talk to it telepathically if you are in public, or whisper.

You may look insane talking to it. Talk to it telepathically if you are in public, or whisper.
Will it be sentient, capable of it's own thought?

Like if you have a math test can it feed you answers?

Also how to telepathically talk?

you guys should make a tulpa topic. complete with information, diy, and images
and then discuss it there

Will it be sentient, capable of it's own thought?

Like if you have a math test can it feed you answers?

Also how to telepathically talk?

It is capable of thought, but you can still control it.

Speak in your mind, your tulpa will respond.

It is capable of thought, but you can still control it.

Speak in your mind, your tulpa will respond.
So does it feed off your memories and thoughts to react to situations?

you guys should make a tulpa topic. complete with information, diy, and images
and then discuss it there

Done.

So does it feed off your memories and thoughts to react to situations?

It is apart of your mind, so I'm going to have to say, if you don't think of it, it won't happen.