Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7768258 times)

Oh no I have a card (Debit) and what exactly would be the point of buying a print if I was going to hide it?

Well is it going to be a nude or clothed slugbox pic?

That's a dumb question to ask...

Well I don't know what to say.

> Sees that it is one of his SFW works.
> Slaps himself until red in the face.

>Get home
>Mom ask me if I know anything about this poster of a blob like creature we just got in the mail
>"No I don't, we must have got it by mistake, no let me have it"
yeah that would totally work out.

It's not even professional print, it's just something he printed on his inkjet.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:33:13 PM by Tammy »

> Sees that it is one of his SFW works.
> Slaps himself until red in the face.
Well if I was going to get a NSFW one and if it was for sale I would get this. (Tits, but more importantly unrelated content to this thread.)

Well if I was going to get a NSFW one and if it was for sale I would get -snip-(Tits, but more importantly unrelated content to this thread.)
What am i looking at here.
Tits, thong, hooves, horns, big ears...
That mouth expression...

Well if I was going to get a NSFW one and if it was for sale I would get this. (Tits, but more importantly unrelated content to this thread.)

Can't see it due to mature filter.

Why did I use my real age? >_<

ha, knew it would happen.

also, fuuu
and this

[img width=600 ]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/156/a/5/the_queen_of_the_night_by_equestria_prevails-d52eev2.png[/img]
Yay anorexic Luna!
What am i looking at here.
Tits, thong, hooves, horns, big ears...
That mouth expression...
Stripey Goat!
Can't see it due to mature filter.

Why did I use my real age? >_<
Go to the options and swap off the mature filter.

That... thing.. has the ugliest face ever. You're really shallow enough to like it because it has huge boobs?

That... thing.. has the ugliest face ever. You're really shallow enough to like it because it has huge boobs?

It's funny because some people only look at the torso.