Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7791230 times)

As awesome as tits are

I would love to know what was going through Zookuw's mind that made him think that it wasn't bannable.
It's not like I embedded it. :c

ZOOKUW REMOVE THE loving LINK BEFORE YOUR ASS IS BANNED

HOW IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND

It's not like I embedded it. :c
but why
its not like this is /b/ or something

ZOOKUW REMOVE THE loving LINK BEFORE YOUR ASS IS BANNED

HOW IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND
It's already up there it's too late.

Where the forget did you all come from anyways it was pretty dead and you all loving showed up besides that I already posted the DA link before and you guys didn't mind that.

ew what the forget zookuw

Oh and what the forget guys Atk post REAL tits that are barely covered up and a bunch of people don't give two stuffs with their twelve year old boners but I post something that is drawn and people care.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5417.msg5323082#msg5323082

The keywords here are "covered up."

It's already up there it's too late.

Where the forget did you all come from anyways it was pretty dead and you all loving showed up besides that I already posted the DA link before and you guys didn't mind that.
You can redeem this I believe. Sometimes Baddy will let it slide if you just remove it. It's not hard.

I can already guess maybe a dozen or so forumers had reported it. But it's worth trying.

The keywords here are "covered up."
Yes because this is totally okay.

I don't see a ban, so yes it is.

It's covered up enough to not be bannable.

Well that's also because kids like to know they have almost nudes of a girl on the forums.
People are more inclined to let it slide if it's of a person and not some overweight thing someone drew.

stop trying to defend yourself, using others posts as justification doesn't work.
you posted, flat out, completely visible, tits. not partially, not hinting. you can see every bit of those breasts.

several people have posted VERY CLOSE TO CROSSING THE LINE boobs before, but there were no bare-ass nipples exposing. no real-life pictures have gone that far either without getting a ban. just remove it, kill your pride, and hope you don't get banned.

you do realize you posted tits
flat out, uncovered tits
why are you even TRYING to justify this

Because they're just loving tits I didn't post something with someone loving someone else I didn't even post anything in the below regions.

You guys know it's not even against the loving law in most places for a girl to have her tits out?
I wasn't even saying it was hot I just mentioned the fact I liked his picture and would totally buy a print of it but you forgeters all showed up and got in a conversation you don't even know how it started.

Also I loving posted it because Kochie couldn't see it on DA so I popped it over to Imgur.

Edit: Seriously where the forget did you all come from all of a sudden did someone post a link in a chat?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:46:30 PM by zookuw »