Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7779974 times)

Currently writing a script for film and tv course and I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me with my film. It's about a boy being abused and his only friend moves away leaving him bullied and betrayed (its going to be loving depressing) and he finds love and hope in ponies and starts seeing hallucinations and in the end hangs himself to go live in equestria.

I'm horrible at animating.

I thought Equestria was disguised as an African Slum  :cookieMonster:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY

I thought Equestria was disguised as an African Slum  :cookieMonster:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY

it's actually a pretty nice place

Currently writing a script for film and tv course and I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me with my film. It's about a boy being abused and his only friend moves away leaving him bullied and betrayed (its going to be loving depressing) and he finds love and hope in ponies and starts seeing hallucinations and in the end hangs himself to go live in equestria.

I'm horrible at animating.

Didn't someone tell us a story about that, and we all hated it?

Dawn of the last day

61 pages remain...

did i tell you guys about that one tumblr i found a while ago that was dedicated to censoring pony research with subway?

did i tell you guys about that one tumblr i found a while ago that was dedicated to censoring pony research with subway?

I remember finding your post once while looking back on this thread.

ha ha, this thread is useless

I don't always post in the pony topic, but when I do

It has nothing to do with ponies.

most threads in off topic are useless