Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7779811 times)

ha ha, this thread is useless
It's like you think giving your opinion improves this thread in any way.

Go tell your mother she might care.

It's like you think giving your opinion improves this thread in any way.

Go tell your mother she might care.
admit it

your topic is terrible

admit it

your topic is terrible
You still haven't gave reason why said topic is terrible.

because all we do is sift through stuffty websites often fulled with research and look at stuffty tumblers and post random usually stuffty pictures and then we fight and make fun of each other and ignore all the pictures and then the same 3 people talk about some loving terrible dubstep song and then we fight some more and post more terrible pictures and the cycle repeats x infinity

im not doing this anymore lole forget mlp

because all we do is sift through stuffty websites often fulled with research and look at stuffty tumblers and post random usually stuffty pictures and then we fight and make fun of each other and ignore all the pictures and then the same 3 people talk about some loving terrible dubstep song and then we fight some more and post more terrible pictures and the cycle repeats x infinity

im not doing this anymore lole forget mlp

seems as though you're the only one who doesn't like doing that. ;D

seems as though you're the only one who doesn't like doing that. ;D
yea ok buddy

yea ok buddy

if all you're going to do anymore by participating in this thread is insulting it and its subject, then leave, we don't want you here.

this topic is gayer than a really gay thing

Then tell me, why are you still here?

Then tell me, why are you still here?
he likes being gay apparently. holy stuff it's a joke if you actually are gay don't be offended pls

nothing is gayer than u LOL :cookieMonster: