Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 8136099 times)

I was just on Google images when I accidentally found this.

D'awww

I was just on Google images when I accidentally found this.

That must be a pain if she has to do it everyday.

Approximately 18 and a half hours remaining until SV's commissions are open, just got the email this morning that the PayPal transfer went through

My body is ready

I don't know rainbow paint works.
They'll all blend together into white.

*black

All colors of light = White

All colors of pigment = Black

Approximately 18 and a half hours remaining until SV's commissions are open, just got the email this morning that the PayPal transfer went through

My body is ready

Good luck to you!

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out that SV doesn't get slots filled super fast and I'm sitting there with my finger on the button waiting for the timer to hit 0 and the other two slots end up staying open for an hour

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out that SV doesn't get slots filled super fast and I'm sitting there with my finger on the button waiting for the timer to hit 0 and the other two slots end up staying open for an hour

i hope that's the case
though i wonder why she would only do 3 slots? she could make more money if she had 5 or so

i hope that's the case
though i wonder why she would only do 3 slots? she could make more money if she had 5 or so

she probably just wants a break

she's been doing a ton of non-commission plushes lately

And then a random rarity:

Woo, dumping!
inb4cobesawthemall

Kakashi, pixel art all of them  :cookieMonster:

Kakashi, pixel art all of them  :cookieMonster:
Make sure to do the mane first.

I'm getting these horrible thoughts as the time for commissions approaches where like SV's computer is a little off so it'll say my message was sent at 11:59:57 or something and I'll be disqualified

[](/thehorror)

I'm getting these horrible thoughts as the time for commissions approaches where like SV's computer is a little off so it'll say my message was sent at 11:59:57 or something and I'll be disqualified

[](/thehorror)
don't worry about it, you'll get in