Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7747307 times)

she's not really dead though

just...unstable
Look like a dead corpse.

People want to forget you.

Would doing anything naughty to Chrysalis count as necrophilia?
probably not
since she can turn into anything
even a dead body

i clicked it and then i saw the title and I was all like

Its just a guitar version of the FiM theme in metal form.

Or is it the genre you were frightened by?

skipsy drew twibutt

wolololo

So the battle with my family still rages on.
What do you guys think I could say to convince a tribal, ignorant, stubborn Dad and a "Do what all the cool kids are doing" Mom and Sister? (To let me keep my Derpy Hooves shirt)

What do you guys think I could say to convince a tribal, ignorant, stubborn Dad and a "Do what all the cool kids are doing" Mom and Sister? (To let me keep my Derpy Hooves shirt)
For mom and sister: All the cool kids are doing this stuff

For dad: Dunno.

ask them if they would ever disown you for having your own opinions about things you like

Walk out of the house and take a stuff on their lawn.

absolutely nothing

it's a loving television show, they shouldn't care as long as it's not telling you to steal microwaves and sacrifice virgins

absolutely nothing

it's a loving television show, they shouldn't care as long as it's not telling you to steal microwaves and sacrifice virgins

so much this

Ok so apparently my family is going apestuff about what you guys are saying and it's making the situation worse, so I may not have my computer for a while, they think you guys are child enthusiasts or some stuff. God I hate my loving family -.-