Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667035 times)

but...
dragon research isn't very hot :c

but...
dragon research isn't very hot :c

compared to ponies, they're way better. :U

How about we watch them instead of masturbating to them.

How about we watch them instead of masturbating to them.
That's not possible according to rule 34.

I still can't tell if aph legitimately likes fluffy ponies or is trying to piss everyone off

I still can't tell if aph legitimately likes fluffy ponies or is trying to piss everyone off
I think the latter because he seems really anti-pony everywhere else

I don't see how some of you guys have hateboners for fluffy ponies, I'm not trying to piss anyone off here.

at this point I'm pretty much convinced it's a ploy to make bronies look like hypocrites for complaining when people post things

it may be ironic but I've broken out the block script again so I don't have to take any part in it

honestly if it was anyone else I wouldn't be bothered
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 02:45:02 AM by Regulith »

at this point I'm pretty much convinced it's a ploy to make bronies look like hypocrites for complaining when people post things

it may be ironic but I've broken out the block script again so I don't have to take any part in it

honestly if it was anyone else I wouldn't be bothered
This isn't a ploy at all, but what you said there (but you probably can't read this since you're butthurt as hell from seeing pictures of small fluffy ponies) pretty much sums up some of the people in this thread, they are hypocrites.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 02:49:39 AM by Aphtonites »

the mlplounge has really outdone itself this time with concentrating large quantities of cute in one area

I don't see how some of you guys have hateboners for fluffy ponies, I'm not trying to piss anyone off here.

You still don't get it, do you?

Some of us think they look ugly, we can't stand the way they speak, and they always try too hard to act cute.

If you're going to post fluffy ponies in this thread, the least you could do is just link to them.