Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7666414 times)

We're on this again? Ridiculous. Even if it isn't his intent, it really is making you look like hypocrites. Is it truly that hard to stay silent and ignore them?

Is it truly that hard to stay silent and ignore them?
Seems that way :panda:

You still don't get it, do you?

Some of us think they look ugly, we can't stand the way they speak, and they always try too hard to act cute.

If you're going to post fluffy ponies in this thread, the least you could do is just link to them.
I do get it, but you people keep whining against something you can easily just ignore.
Do you realize that you're being big hypocrites by complaining against people who aren't fans and telling them that they shouldn't get mad and use block scripts against pictures of harmless ponies?

I'm not new to this forum, i am not new to the brony-ism, but i'm new to this thread.

Rainbow Dash is best pony.

I do get it, but you people keep whining against something you can easily just ignore.
Do you realize that you're being big hypocrites by complaining against people who aren't fans and telling them that they shouldn't get mad and use block scripts against pictures of harmless ponies?

People like me just aren't fans of scripts that interfere with things we see on the internet.

And it's not easy for people like me to ignore them, because every time I wake up in the morning, I always have to read every post since my last post to this thread's last post to make sure I don't miss anything important or just interesting, and we never know when we will run into a fluffy pony image. Just LINK them. Don't post images. loving LINK THEM.

People like me just aren't fans of scripts that interfere with things we see on the internet.

And it's not easy for people like me to ignore them, because every time I wake up in the morning, I always have to read every post since my last post to this thread's last post to make sure I don't miss anything important or just interesting, and we never know when we will run into a fluffy pony image. Just LINK them. Don't post images. loving LINK THEM.
Why can't you simply just ignore them?
I'm not talking about "oh its not there" ignoring, I'm talking about "oh, it's just another fluffy picture, move on" ignoring.
Is it that loving hard? a while ago I had to start posting them in smaller resolutions so you'd whine less, not even that was enough.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:08:01 AM by Aphtonites »

Why can't you simply just ignore them?
Is it that loving hard? a while ago I had to start posting them in smaller resolutions so you'd whine less, not even that was enough.

Why can't you just link them?

Is it that loving hard, etc, etc.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:11:35 AM by Isaac Fox »

Why can't you just link them?

Is it that loving hard, etc, etc.
Why would you want them linked? fluffy pony pictures aren't as much of a problem as you think, I'm not like Tony posting pony Rule 34 to piss you all off.

Why would you want them linked? fluffy pony pictures aren't as much of a problem as you think, I'm not like Tony posting pony Rule 34 to piss you all off.

I want them linked, so we won't have to see them, and the people who do want to see them can. It's not even that hard to link them. Just don't bother putting in img tags and just post the image link.

It feels like I'm actually seeing more fluffy ponies than normal ponies nowadays. I just don't want to feel like fluffy ponies are taking over the fandom. I used to be okay with them before, but I kept seeing them so much, more often than normal ponies in fact, that it's really starting to piss me off.

I want them linked, so we won't have to see them, and the people who do want to see them can. It's not even that hard to link them. Just don't bother putting in img tags and just post the image link.

It feels like I'm actually seeing more fluffy ponies than normal ponies nowadays. I just don't want to feel like fluffy ponies are taking over the fandom. I used to be okay with them before, but I kept seeing them so much, more often than normal ponies in fact, that it's really starting to piss me off.
You know that fluffy ponies aren't a huge part of the fandom at all, right? even the "ponies wearing socks" guys outnumber fluffy pony fans.

If you really worry about seeing more fluffies than regular ponies, then you and the other people in this thread need to start posting more ponies, or else no-one will.

You know that fluffy ponies aren't a huge part of the fandom at all, right? even the "ponies wearing socks" guys outnumber fluffy pony fans.

If you really worry about seeing more fluffies than regular ponies, then you and the other people in this thread need to start posting more ponies, or else no-one will.

I never visit any art sites, because most of the art I find is quite old, and possibly already seen by everyone on the thread.

This thread is pretty much all I like to have for pony related discussions and sharing good images, but now it's going downhill for me due to an increase of fluffy ponies.

I never visit any art sites, because most of the art I find is quite old, and possibly already seen by everyone on the thread.

This thread is pretty much all I like to have for pony related discussions and sharing good images, but now it's going downhill for me due to an increase of fluffy ponies.
There's a stuffton of regular pony art out there being actively made.

That fluffy pony clogged his toilet

Fluffy ponies are cool. Aph should keep posting them since they are related to MLP.