Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569020 times)

I just ignore them. I'm really neutral towards them, so I guess it's easy.

isaac regardless of how much you detest fluffy ponies (along with everyone else) your attempts to make aph simply post a link to images is neither fair nor some other word that defines what i'm thinking but am currently unable to remember what it was

you have the option of blocking the content, your refusal is your problem. aph seems to enjoy them, let him enjoy them.

I'm not new to this forum, i am not new to the brony-ism, but i'm new to this thread.

Rainbow Dash is best pony.

hello.
do note that "brony-ism" isn't a thing or someone anyone enjoys. it sound like a religion, and by all means we don't want that. just a thought, not an attack.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:23:04 AM by Blastdown »

I'm not new to this forum, i am not new to the brony-ism, but i'm new to this thread.

i love how ^this guy came in at the worst possible time

actually, second worst. the worst would've been if we were posting waves of half-naked anthro pictures of luna

Now isn't a good time to be here, 12 year olds are yelling at each other about whose opinion is better.

Please come back at a better time.

actually, second worst. the worst would've been if we were posting waves of half-naked anthro pictures of luna
That's bad?

i think i'm going to follow in reg's footsteps and block every fluffy pony image i see

imo they don't look good.

imo they don't look good.
this x 9001

they just piss me off for some reason

personally, i find the artist's skill or interpretation to be the problem. if they did it in what i would consider a more cute way (or perhaps more show-accurate?), i wouldn't have a problem with them.

this x 9001

they just piss me off for some reason
same
i don't know why.

it's not that apht is posting them, it's just like, seeing one anywhere pisses me off to no end.