My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667324 times)

Minecraft, Dubstep, Homestuck, Team Fortress 2, MLP and Doctor Who are all connected on youtube for some reason
It's a conga line of autism.
i don't get any of this, am I just not autistic enough?

I'm very hungry.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 02:24:15 PM by Frostbyte »

“@WanWeengedAnjil: As an alicorn, will Twilight be immortal and forced to outlive all of her friends?” Twilight will not outlive her friends

well then

well then
Celestial will get jelly ad assassinate her because she did a better job.

SO DOES THIS MEAN SHE MIGHT LOSE HER ALICORN POWERS?

Celestial will get jelly ad assassinate her because she did a better job.

SO DOES THIS MEAN SHE MIGHT LOSE HER ALICORN POWERS?

it could mean a couple things or nothing at all.

on one hand, it could mean that she isn't a full-fledge long-lifespan alicorn like Celestia and Luna (i like this idea best), that she might very well revert back to unicorn (unlikely), or that we're going to have a mane six alicorn party (very unlikely)

on the other, they're never going to actually discuss the mortality of the main characters in the show, so unless one of the above happen it's really just a reassurance answer for fans
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 03:21:09 PM by Blastdown »

The possibility of Twilight outliving her friends didn't matter at all anyway, since the concept of death is too much for this show.

since the concept of death is too much for this show.
(close enough:)

The possibility of Twilight outliving her friends didn't matter at all anyway, since the concept of death is too much for this show.
There's also deadly diseases and such as well.