Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7782244 times)

we don't care about spoilers anymore, right?
this can be isaac's birthday gift or something

(just a gif from that hot minute thing lol)

also, apparently "Big" Jim Miller was promoted to director of the project/show. he was a storyboard artist for both FiM and "Ed, Edd and Eddy." i'm not sure what James "Wootie" Wootton is doing, but on Miller's twitter he says he's working on a different project. Jayson is still head director though. this shouldn't affect anything.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 11:47:42 AM by Blastdown »

« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:39:00 PM by Flubbman »

Thanks, guys! I never actually expected this much.

we don't care about spoilers anymore, right?
this can be isaac's birthday gift or something

-snip-
(just a gif from that hot minute thing lol)

Wait, Twilight flew perfectly just before the season 3 finale ended?

Also, yes, I am avoiding spoilers again, but this isn't really much. I think I remember someone such as Meghan McCarthy mentioning something like this.

Yes, then now we know that the writers/Hasbro forgeted up and they're fixing their stuff.

This is good. Very good...

Yes, then now we know that the writers/Hasbro forgeted up and they're fixing their stuff.

This is good. Very good...

it is my hope that they're completely ignoring the final seconds of the finale. a couple people suggested that, since it was a musical, this somehow allows it to be non-canonical (i have no idea how that makes sense). there are other reasons that could make sense, such as "it was just a flashy way of ending the episode" and had no actual canon value, and fans can make fun of it.

i don't really care about it making sense, as long as she isn't a perfect flyer already and she still has much to learn about the wings i'll be a happy camper. this scene has a plausibility of not being an actual scene (as hottopic does create their own animated scenes for these hot minute things), however i personally believe it is from season four because the animation quality differs greatly from the other scenes

i am so excited for season four
why must we wait till 2014 D:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:58:09 PM by Blastdown »

I know how to hold off the wait.

Get all episodes from all three seasons in a playlist or something and have a big Blockland Livestream marathon! :D

Happy birthday, Isaac!
And it sounds like they're trying to fix those mistakes they made... good thing, too.

Get all episodes from all three seasons in a playlist or something and have a big Blockland Livestream marathon! :D

Omg yes pls

I know how to hold off the wait.

I've got the first two seasons already, Just need to find the third.

I'll stream in ultra quality!

Sometime.

If only Synchtube hadn't taken a dive off of a cliff...

If only...

never forget

why do they all have to blink when they move their eyes?