Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7670207 times)

-removed because epilepsy-
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:28:15 AM by Tetris »

i have an idea

how about hosting a synchtube/something similar event the day before Season Four and just re-watch the finale together? we can get in our MLP Group Steam Chat (because synchtube chat sucks regardless of what is chosen) and just have some fun. plus it'll get us ready for the next episode, on the chance they literally pick up where it left off it'll be even better (as some people theorize it'll start exactly where the finale left off with Twilight flying into the camera, but it continues with her realizing she can't actually fly yet/comedy junk)

even if no one cares to do it i'm still going to put the finale on hold until the day before Season Four premieres. i'd like to do that part regardless

i'll likely bring it up a couple more times as we get near the premiere, but getting the idea out there in advance gets the ball rolling
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 09:22:15 AM by Blastdown »

^ I'd be down for that

You know I have epilepsy, right?

No I didn't know that, sorry

what'd he post

flashing pony stuff

like this *WARNING: FLASHING IMAGE*
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:36:56 AM by Tetris »

apparently Sweet and Elite finally got the 1080p update on iTunes, pretty cool.
there are still several other Season Two episodes that lack this, i hope they do it soon :I

also, the supposed extended synopsis of Equestria Girls
In an effort to regain her stolen crown, Princess Twilight Sparkle steps through a magical mirror, into a completely new world where some things have changed, but true friendships remain magical!

lol
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 02:46:58 PM by Blastdown »

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffthahahahahahahahahaha

"Some things have changed"

HUEHUE

"Some things have changed"

HUEHUE
thats the same bloody motto they used for the finale
annoying stuff