Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7670060 times)

It gets hot inside a womb, when you sweat it's the babies tears coming out.
That's enough internet for one night.

That's enough internet for one night.
You better not make any more posts tonight or I'll report you as a big fat liar.

^ again with the typo

is this intentional

EDIT: ohohoho you sneaky bastard

how 2 mak babby pone
This is what I want to know, you never see big fat pony roosters...

^ again with the typo

is this intentional

EDIT: ohohoho you sneaky bastard

What typo?

Edit: Those white lines piss me off so much but I don't have access to Phootoshoop to fix them.

What typo?

Edit: Those white lines piss me off so much but I don't have access to Phootoshoop to fix them.
AHH
IT'S STARING IN MY SOUL

No more white lines. Still has them around her body but no one cares.

-snip-
No more white lines. Still has them around her body but no one cares.
I do. go fix them.

I do. go fix them.
Then you should reupload it to derpybooru so the original person feels pure shame.

Just to clear some stuff up...

I don't think I'm always the one complaining. I think it's mostly Issac Fox.

I haven't "always" made complaints, just one or two huge ones, and it's mainly because Aphtonites refuses to make things easier for all of us, including himself.

I find it ironic how the person with the biggest fluffy hateboner in the thread is a furry lol

Not anymore. I left because of how useless and out of place I felt. Also, there are too many douchebags.

I might get another Blockland key just for a new name.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:43:36 AM by Isaac Fox »

You stopped liking things since there were other people who you didn't like that liked it, and you still like Ponies!

Holy stuff you're dumb.

You stopped liking things since there were other people who you didn't like that liked it, and you still like Ponies!

Holy stuff you're dumb.

Too many =/= a lot.

Another reason that I forgot to add is that there really wasn't anything official to look for. I felt like I was absolutely lost. What's good about this fandom is that we actually have a show to watch, official merchandise to buy, etc.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:17:26 AM by Isaac Fox »

I have never seen ponies mate or anything

Does love exist in Equestria? What about marriages that aren't royal?

Why aren't any of the mane 6 married?

i demand answers

Just to clear some stuff up...

I haven't "always" made complaints, just one or two huge ones, and it's mainly because Aphtonites refuses to make things easier for all of us, including himself.

Not anymore. I left because of how useless and out of place I felt. Also, there are too many douchebags.

I might get another Blockland key just for a new name.
Uh, how is it Aph's fault? He's posting content that's relevant to the thread (which is relatively rare), and you stuff on him just because you don't like that particular sub-genre of ponies

It's not "once or twice", I see you do it quite often.

Uh, how is it Aph's fault? He's posting content that's relevant to the thread (which is relatively rare), and you stuff on him just because you don't like that particular sub-genre of ponies

It's not "once or twice", I see you do it quite often.
It's like when people got pissed at me when I posted humans.

I was alph before it was cool.