Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669250 times)

eh dont worry about it
we are fine

all pony related content got confined into this megathread so people wouldnt get butthurt, if someone is really complaining about avatars they shouldnt even be on the internet
Only problem is that starwars can't see that.
Again, it's a huge clusterforget at the moment thanks to him.

Only problem is that starwars can't see that.
Again, it's a huge clusterforget at the moment thanks to him.
hes an idiot, its his problem if he doesnt listen

but really, most of us have been through a lot in these forums, its really nothing compared to other stuff

I find it ironic how the person with the biggest fluffy hateboner in the thread is a furry lol

What do you have against furries, eh?

You all have cyber on one side and starwars on the other and you're too busy with your childish squabbles to actually do something about it.

You all have cyber on one side and starwars on the other and you're too busy with your childish squabbles to actually do something about it.
starwars just got permad, you know

cyber just seems to be non serious and messing around most of the time

>the internet
>not understanding why people dislike bronies

I can't tell if people are legitimately angry or joking

it's colorful horses, folks. no need to get angry about any aspect of it.
Not the show, the fans

I want to be on whichever side you're on ;D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:58:01 PM by Cybersix »

Hey look everyone, page 10998.

starwars just got permad, you know

cyber just seems to be non serious and messing around most of the time
Acceptable.

Remember when we reached 10000?

You know what would be funny, if I lied about having my old account perma banned.

You know what would be funny, if I lied about having my old account perma banned.

Do it. I dare you.

DON'T YOU DARE