Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7764057 times)

You need to buy a drawing tablet.

Or learn how to draw really good with the mouse.
Fack

Also #savederpy

Also #savederpy

that's an obsolete and fairly stupid thing now

that's an obsolete and fairly stupid thing now
Yes, but I didnt mean to go to twitter and do cigarette stuff, I meant that I didnt want to derpy to get off from show

it's already been established that she's not
which is why it's obsolete

it's already been established that she's not
which is why it's obsolete
O sorry
Also, that little pony that looks like her is her sister? (Not talking about the picture above, talking about a pony that looks like derpy except for eyes and is the size of Apple Bloom)

O sorry
Also, that little pony that looks like her is her sister? (Not talking about the picture above, talking about a pony that looks like derpy except for eyes and is the size of Apple Bloom)
Fluffy pony version of derpy

I think he was talking about a smaller pony who appeared in the show and looked very very similar to Derpy.
And that particular smaller pony was seen with someone else at that sisterhood event thing, so it's not Derpy's sister.

O sorry
No

O sorry
I thought Dinky Doo is considered Derpy's daughter, not sister.

I thought Dinky Doo is considered Derpy's daughter, not sister.
There is no canon on the subject except that "Dinky" was seen with someone else at the sisterhood thing.

Dinky was considered Derpy's daughter due to similar design, she was seen with Amethyst Star during Sisterhoove Social
so fanon-wise, many see them both as Derpy's daughters

family in a nutshell:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 02:39:05 PM by Blastdown »

Damn it, How does whooves work into all of this, :\