Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7670292 times)

i don't really remember why the good doctor has been paired with Derpy lol
i'm guessing either because of something in relation to Doctor Who (i think the various Doctors have a female parter, and Derpy essentially became pony-Doc's partner and it went into typical fan shipping), or perhaps he was the second biggest fan favorite for a period and they just combined the two and it clicked

I doodled

Conclusion, I can't design OC's.

I'm glad that you actually know how colors work , Pengie.
A majority of ocs that I see these days have bright neon colors and ALWAYS wear socks or a pair of headphones, every time.

Love the second one. Can I steal it?

-Actually well-designed OCs-
Conclusion, I can't design OC's.
What are you talking about? Those OCs are very well-designed, especially the third one.
dud itz a OC donut steel

A majority of ocs that I see these days have bright neon colors and ALWAYS wear socks or a pair of headphones, every time.
One of my OCs has headphones but it's one of those headphone-mics that he's always using to communicate with people.

Thank you! I personally think that any artist should know the ins and outs of colours. But to be fair, most people who make OC's aren't necessarily artists.
What are you talking about? Those OCs are very well-designed, especially the third one.
Aw thanks you guys. The account I post them on isn't nearly as popular as my main so I just assumed they sucked. <3

Hm, actually, if you come up with an awesome name for her, you can have her!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:42:59 PM by Pengie »

ALWAYS wear socks or a pair of headphones, every time.

oh god

every

time

Aw thanks you guys. The account I post them on isn't nearly as popular as my main so I just assumed they sucked. <3
Here's your issue. Not enough people see your profile and associate the second account with the first one.

rd still the best

Let me rephrase this:

A majority of ocs in general are just re-colors of pictures and stuff.

Pengie, on the other hand, is not those type of people. And I give respect to that.

normally i wouldn't post foreign oc's i've drawn (and by that i mean characters no one here knows of and probably never will), but i'll make an exception because i felt i did a decent job

i still need to figure out how to draw in a style i like.
i can do this much now with ease and it's not as time-consuming as it use to be, but i'm still not doing what i want to be doing. i'll get it eventually though

need more anatomy practice and whatnot too

Hm, actually, if you come up with an awesome name for her, you can have her!
Spring Showers if I add wings.  Verdant Oasis if I keep her earth pony. Emerald Gleam if I make her a unicorn.