Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668691 times)

But it's not liking men, it's liking Justin Beiber.

But it's not liking men, it's liking Justin Beiber.

LOL!   :cookieMonster:

An actual conversation that I had with my Mom recently:
Mom:  You know, it would be a lot less gay if you liked Justin Bieber than My Little Pony, because at least he'll actually be a man someday.
Me:  Yes, because men liking men definitely isn't gay at all...
Haha, oh wow, your mom really thinks you're gay.

Haha, oh wow, your mom really thinks you're gay.

Nope, she just thinks other people think I'm gay.  That, and she just didn't think before speaking...  LOL, women!

Nope, she just didn't think before speaking...  LOL, women!
Yes, yes, women these days.

Nope, she just didn't think before speaking...  LOL, women!
I'd suggest you shut your stupid little kid mouth before more stuff like this comes out.

I'd suggest you shut your stupid little kid mouth before more stuff like this comes out.

Before addressing me as "little kid", state your age.  I will not be called "little kid" by someone younger than myself.

EDIT:  And I also refuse to be called "little kid" by someone who is less than a year older than me, such as you.

Before addressing me as "little kid", state your age.  I will not be called "little kid" by someone younger than myself.
17, punk. Now be nice to your mother.

Nope, she just thinks other people think I'm gay.  That, and she just didn't think before speaking...  LOL, women!
Before addressing me as "little kid", state your age.  I will not be called "little kid" by someone younger than myself.

you're too old for this stuff

Oh god, this is getting good.

17, punk. Now be nice to your mother.

I thought so.  1.  We're less than a year apart in age.  2.  I was joking.

EDIT:  And I also refuse to be called "little kid" by someone who is less than a year older than me, such as you.

you're a little kid

I'm 18

deal with it

yeah kid com on im 21 and in the army navy seals

you're a little kid

I'm 18

deal with it

-snip-

Exactly.

yeah kid com on im 21 and in the army navy seals

Look, can we just drop this, it's getting REALLY old.