My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669302 times)

Well full metal alchemist has been ruined.

Physical age means nothing on the internet. You act like a stupid 12 year old, I'll treat you like one.

What the forget happened here?  At first, we were all "Friendship is magic!  YAY!"  Now we're all "You're a loving handicapped twelve year old!  I can't take a joke!  Let's all hate eachother!"  How about we all shut the forget up and lock the thread.  Hell, this whole forum needs to be shut down, since everyone here is a loving troll.  

EDIT:   Took so long to post, because I was trying to find a certain clip of Pinkie Pie that conveys exactly how pissed off I am right now.  I failed.

Would anyone like an avatar like this?
Could you make a Twilight one?

At first, we were all "Friendship is magic!  YAY!"
We were never like that. Not in this thread at least.

We were never like that. Not in this thread at least.

Well, let's start now, before things get worse!

What the forget happened here?  At first, we were all "Friendship is magic!  YAY!"  Now we're all "You're a loving handicapped twelve year old!  I can't take a joke!  Let's all hate eachother!"  How about we all shut the forget up and lock the thread.  Hell, this whole forum needs to be shut down, since everyone here is a loving troll.  

EDIT:   Took so long to post, because I was trying to find a certain clip of Pinkie Pie that conveys exactly how pissed off I am right now.  I failed.

Reposting another from the other topic...

Say, Telly, when is that webtoon of yours going to be released?
Or did I miss it?

We're working on it.  It takes time to make a webtoon, ya' know.

I could lift ALL the weight in the navy seals! All of it! Even Hossein Rezazadeh would be all گه‌ مقدس که تعداد زيادی از نظر وزن

I could lift ALL the weight in the navy seals! All of it! Even Hossein Rezazadeh would be all گه‌ مقدس که تعداد زيادی از نظر وزن
ummm i dont speak rusian

B'AWWWWWW

Warning - while you were typing 34 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

lol

ummm i dont speak rusian

You call yourself a navy seal and don't even know the language of terrorists, shame.