Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7803532 times)

I am not convinced, most of it are abominations either hacked together from some fanart, official 'artwork', or some abomination someone made in Photoshop.

You're kidding me, those ponies have to be at least 5 years old. These loving sick forgets.

-snip-
i dont look at pony research.
i don't look at furry research.
im saying if i had to choose between the two, it would obviously be furry research.
i admit pony research is horrid.

To prove a point?
MLP research is abundant and easy to find, someone will probably say "lol you went and found pony research lol you a brony"

I said some of it.
Not all of it you forgeter.

Show me an example of Michelangelo-quality Pony Rule 34 if you are really confident about that.

Alright, back ontopic, I would like a 3rd party to edit my fanfic so far. Would anyone care to do so?

That picture above is disgusting and whoever made it should die

"Hey everybody, we should keep on quoting the same horrible image over and over again!"

"Great idea! Why didn't we think of that earlier?"

Show me an example of Michelangelo-quality Pony Rule 34 if you are really confident about that.
Did I say Michelangelo?
I said artist, not Michelangelo.
Search yourself.

Alright, back ontopic, I would like a 3rd party to edit my fanfic so far. Would anyone care to do so?

That picture above is disgusting and whoever made it should die
I can do that.
Maybe.

You're kidding me, those ponies have to be at least 5 years old. These loving sick forgets.
And the thing is that many websites have "accepted" this stuff and do not recognize it as child research/toddlercon simply since they are ponies.

Did I say Michelangelo?
I said artist, not Michelangelo.
Search yourself.
I'm not searching any more of this sick stuff, i already want to gouge my eyes out after seeing a Fluttershy scat on google images.

the artist of Aph's pic needs to be bludgeoned in public.

And the thing is that many websites have "accepted" this stuff and do not recognize it as child research/toddlercon simply since they are ponies.
don't forget incest.
the yellow one is related to the red one

I'm not searching any more of this sick stuff, i already want to gouge my eyes out after seeing a
I'll give you a sfw image that is drawn by a guy that drew research.

Johnjoseco right?

You're gonna love this one aphonites.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/200/b/1/gantz_rainbow_dash_by_johnjoseco-d411e0s.jpg

Another one by the same artist.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/220/6/7/skinny_dipping_in_the_dark_by_johnjoseco-d45v19j.jpg
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:14:33 PM by Vine »

You're calling that great art? It's the work of somebody who's just figured out the finger painting tool on Photoshop.

I'll give you a sfw image that is drawn by a guy that drew? research.
That went straight over my head. Make it comprehendable.

You're calling that great art? It's the work of somebody who's just figured out the finger painting tool on Photoshop.
If you think the pictures are horrible, I'd like to see you do better.