Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7653381 times)

Lol`d at name change.

Zookuw = Amazing troll.

Also reg if you go back to the old thread only two or three off topic posts

Get over it

RD? Giving Trixie a shower?

Zookuw = Amazing troll.
How is this trolling?

How is this trolling?
First off: He locked the topic on page 999, why? what is his reasoning for that?  Just to forget with the people who wanted page 1000.
Second: He keeps modifying the topic title with different amounts of caps and lowercase letters because people are telling him to add more or take less away, when he should be doing this
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".
do it.

He has managed to successfully troll us, even to the slightest degree on some people.

At least, I would say so.

RD? Giving Trixie a shower?
How is this trolling?
its funny cuase' theres the snippet of my post saying “crushed by atmospheric debris”

[IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/Rblu1/Untitled-19.png[/img-]
Lol... yea i have issues now.

Should TF2 ponies operate weaponry with their hooves standing up or remain on all fours and have back-mounted weapons and such?

Should TF2 ponies operate weaponry with their hooves standing up or remain on all fours and have back-mounted weapons and such?
Hooves
back mounted nvm

The second, it should be like how Lucas uses his weapons in Jet Force Gemini.

a special grip would be awesomer

Can someone host for a TF2 party? like right now?

a special grip would be awesomer
Correction, it would be 20% cooler.

Anyways, its either that or back-mounted, I think back-mounted would probably look better.