Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7623046 times)

Hue I read Rocket to Insanity

I was gonna lucid dream about it but it was just stupid

It was like the author just read Cupcakes and wanted revenge

But he didn't pull it off well

Second topic means Luna's birthday!

First off: He locked the topic on page 999, why? what is his reasoning for that?  Just to forget with the people who wanted page 1000.
Second: He keeps modifying the topic title with different amounts of caps and lowercase letters because people are telling him to add more or take less away, when he should be doing this
He has managed to successfully troll us, even to the slightest degree on some people.

At least, I would say so.
I think we should get a more responsible OP.

First off: He locked the topic on page 999, why? what is his reasoning for that?  Just to forget with the people who wanted page 1000.
Second: He keeps modifying the topic title with different amounts of caps and lowercase letters because people are telling him to add more or take less away, when he should be doing this
He has managed to successfully troll us, even to the slightest degree on some people.
999 is still a cool number, it's 444 away from my number spam. It's obvious Zookuw has been sold out to the pony trolls, but we might as well use this topic.

What if this gets locked and a more dedicated fan makes a topic? I'm willing to.

this reminds me about the HP forum
they have this "chat thread"
and every time it reaches however many pages
they make a new one
it's loving handicapped man

I think we should get a more responsible OP.
I wasn't trolling, this was a punishment for everyone stuff posting for 1000, there is no need for it and it's no better then saying "first post".

Second topic means Luna's birthday!

fluttershy's under the table
and that look on her face
someone's behind her

I wasn't trolling, this was a punishment for everyone stuff posting for 1000, there is no need for it and it's no better then saying "first post".
evereyone has stuff posted for every page ending in 00
zookuw i didnt expected this from you...

This was a dumb idea to make a second topic.

We did the new topic idea for Haven and Hearth because of a new world and that just barely worked, it was not necessary to do this and will only lead to rage, frustration and stuff posting to return it to it's former glory.

999 is still a cool number, it's 444 away from my number spam. It's obvious Zookuw has been sold out to the pony trolls, but we might as well use this topic.
What if this gets locked and a more dedicated fan makes a topic? I'm willing to.
I don't see how this makes me any less of a fan then anyone else, I love this show.

I also am not a troll, if I was a troll I would be blantently trying to piss you guys off.

then I can repost my pictures!

I think it's funny as hell he locked it at 999.
The only part that slightly annoyed me was he said it would be unlocked in an hour, but instead created a new topic.

It's not that big of a deal, the discussion is still going.

1000th poster wont accomplish anything.
Locking the topic wont accomplish anything.

We are better off with one topic.
Besides, the layout on this one is stuff.