My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669496 times)

Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment.
I'm far along the road to dissapointment too
all of you're stuffposting disgusts me
BOTH SIDES are at fualt here

FIFTY loving POSTS LATER
this post goes through

both sides need to stop stuffposting, all yall are damn hypocrites

is anyone able to view page one?
yeah, why?

EDIT: JESUS CHRIST, STAR
YOU DOPPELGANGER MOTHERforgetER

This topic is the best topic in the history of off-topic

Likeable characters
good music
good themes/morals
dat sorta shtuff
Well we can throw morals and themes out the window because, well, isn't it obvious? I listened to the theme song, and it wasn't my type. Watching random excerpts of the show most of the music just went with the characters reactions which isn't really music as of expressive sounds. Maybe I should have went into the episode more to hear the song but this is from a first point standview. As before I maybe should have watched on about the characters but, I don 't mean to bring this in, but like homestuck, aren't most of the characters based off the same template other than the spike character? I can say this because there are custom ponies/trolls everywhere. Although most shows have some sort of a template the ones here are kinda obvious. I know it's a kids show but In my opinion it's decent. My opinion is a bit biased but opions are opinions aren't they?

Anti-Pony threads = get locked by a mod

Pony threads = Still alive

/Suspicous

Only this one to keep the fans from spamming unrelated pony pictures in other threads. Any other pony thread has been locked.

I don't even really discuss the show on here that much because no one seems able to go along with that.
When I discuss it here, it's short. I mostly go elsewhere if I actually care to discuss it.
My point exactly.

For something like 10 pages people were discussing nuclear attacks and stuff.
Those people will get bored and find something new if they have no topic for a few weeks.

I'm telling you, some people just post here because it's a popular thread.

EDIT: JESUS CHRIST, STAR
YOU DOPPELGANGER MOTHERforgetER
Hehehehe.

I seem to do that a lot.

Anti-Pony threads = get locked by a mod

Pony threads = Still alive

/Suspicous

I smell conspiracy

I'm far along the road to dissapointment too
all of you're stuffposting disgusts me
BOTH SIDES are at fualt here

FIFTY loving POSTS LATER