My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668873 times)

Replacing "body" with "pony" still sounds stupid.

^funny enough, it could actually work

now
bam
instant twilight

That is absolutely horrifying and I curse your name for posting it.

other than the horn, i like that pic :C

Jesuschristhowhorrifying.png

NMM, after a battle.

I had the sneaking suspicion it was a Past Sins piece.

Go figure.

Nyx?

Send a bunch of teens after it  :cookieMonster:

Okay, so a friend of mine came up with an idea for a character for the webtoon.  I think he's more than a bit of a Mary Sue, but I'll let you be the judge.  Keep in mind that the webtoon is going to be a mostly humorous affectionate parody of MLP.

Maxwell:
Type: Unicorn
Eyes:  Green
Coat:  Dark Gray
Mane:  Black with Green streaks
“Cutie Mark”: Black and green nautical star
Description: Cold, bitter, and resentful, little is known of the history of Maxwell. He showed up in ponyville not long ago, seeking refuge with his older sister, Shade, informing her of their parents fate. He was homeless, alone, and disturbed when found, but has made great leaps to becoming well. He isn’t great at making friends, but he will fight to the death to protect the ones he has. He is never afraid, possibly to the point of posing a threat to his well being. He shares a mutual “interest” in Rainbow Dash, but would never admit to having any sort of “feelings” as he thinks they make him weak. Inside his thick, callous exterior lies a heart of gold and a strong warrior. He can’t show this though, as he knows his mysterious “enemies” will use them against him, exposing his only weakness. His recognizability as an “outsider” is apparent by his use of magic. Instead of sparkling and causing objects to float through air he produces powerful bursts of energy, accompanied by a loud and notably low “bwaa” His control is extremely limited, his power is not. When pushed to the brink and infuriated enough in can cause bursts strong enough to shatter mountains, and he will temporarily “ascend” to a higher form of control and strength, but will have no recollection of the event, what happened while ascended, and will be completely  drained of strength afterwords.

The energy blast thing worries me.  It's very...  Mary Sue-ish, IMO...  He doesn't quite fit in the webtoon...

Okay, so a friend of mine came up with an idea for a character for the webtoon.  I think he's more than a bit of a Mary Sue, but I'll let you be the judge.  Keep in mind that the webtoon is going to be a mostly humorous affectionate parody of MLP.

Maxwell:
Type: Unicorn
Eyes:  Green
Coat:  Dark Gray
Mane:  Black with Green streaks

“Cutie Mark”: Black and green nautical star

I hate him already.

I hate him already.
Let's stamp "OC Hunter" on your forehead. c:

^funny enough, it could actually work

now
bam
instant twilight
more goddamn blushing
why do so many pony artists make them blush
IT MAKES NO SENSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BLUSH ABOUT AND IT MAKES THE PICTURE LOOK DUMB
/mad

Let's stamp "OC Hunter" on your forehead. c:
Why not stamp it on a hat? c: