Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7782774 times)

the main characters are the axis. this included germany in ww2, which also includes the holocaust
Right, because as soon as the Axis are involved it suddenly becomes tribal and is going to be directly related to the holocaust.
and stereotyping isn't tribal because...
Because stereotypes are just that, stereotypes. They're common belief, and they usually don't apply to most of the people in that group, you could say all black people eat fried chicken all day and shoot people for a pastime but there are plenty of black people that don't.

Right, because as soon as the Axis are involved it suddenly becomes tribal and is going to be directly related to the holocaust.Because stereotypes are just that, stereotypes. They're common belief, and they usually don't apply to most of the people in that group, you could say all black people eat fried chicken all day and shoot people for a pastime but there are plenty of black people that don't.
now you're getting it
believing/using stereotypes is incredibly tribal, because you're generalizing a whole group of people based on their race

now you're getting it
believing/using stereotypes is incredibly tribal, because you're generalizing a whole group of people based on their race
But it does it in a funny way and you would need to be a moron to think they're being serious.

But it does it in a funny way and you would need to be a moron to think they're being serious.
Stuntman is a moron then.

regardless of the intent of the maker of the show, you still enjoy a show where one of the main characters literally represents a country that did the holocaust. justify this

regardless of the intent of the maker of the show, you still enjoy a show where one of the main characters literally represents a country that did the holocaust. justify this
You're too much of a moron for my brain to comprehend. I'm done with this.

You're too much of a moron for my brain to comprehend. I'm done with this.
that's your secret code for "i'm out of excuses", isn't it?

No, it's my code for "you're too stupid to make a reasonable accusation, come back when you grow half a brain."

You seem to be trying to keep the argument alive.

No, it's my code for "you're too stupid to make a reasonable accusation, come back when you grow half a brain."
if my accusation is so stupid, then refute it. go on, i'll wait

Get the forget out of the blockland forums already. Go 'migrate' to one of your sites and go be furries and  "clop" to MLP. That show has turned this forum into an alley for teen MLP fans. Spongebob makes you stupid, and MLP make you furry. Get the forget out of here. MLP is a little girls show, nothing more.

Get the forget out of the blockland forums already. Go 'migrate' to one of your sites and go be furries and  "clop" to MLP. That show has turned this forum into an alley for teen MLP fans. Spongebob makes you stupid, and MLP make you furry. Get the forget out of here. MLP is a little girls show, nothing more.
Because we like something you don't doesn't mean you have to be a richard.