Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7786775 times)

What's the point of denying anything?

I know who I am.
so wait

you admit you're both xHerobrinex and a closet brony?

o u

FATDOG, OHOH

I'm not Fatdog, there's pretty much irrefutable evidence of that.

so wait

you admit you're both xHerobrinex and a closet brony?
Never admitted anything.

oh

Ephilates proved it a few months ago. I assume you were faking fatdog.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:43:53 PM by Trymos »

This may seem incredibly random, but I think that, if anyone has the knowledge or skills required to make playertypes out of these models, it should be done.  Also, perhaps playertypes of the surprise bag ponies would be a good idea, as twenty Rainbow Dashes flying around the brony server might get a little confusing.

getting someone to make quake 3 fluttershy models :D
will post a download link if/when he finishes

Ephilates proved it a few months ago.

I'm using a BLID that once belonged to Fatdog, that's it. Someone gave it to me so that I could post when Badspot made the entire board require a key.

Then look at the fact that I have a separate, 3-year-old Steam account and a whole nuther life in other communities years before I came here.

Never admitted anything.
you're not really denying anything either

If he has 2 keys he wont get banned.

This may seem incredibly random, but I think that, if anyone has the knowledge or skills required to make playertypes out of these models, it should be done.  Also, perhaps playertypes of the surprise bag ponies would be a good idea, as twenty Rainbow Dashes flying around the brony server might get a little confusing.
The models don't suit Blockland. Don't be a Pandan.

Tom

He isn't.
-MrRYE.png-
Profile IDs are off, there are only 31208 members.

The models don't suit Blockland. Don't be a Pandan.

:(