Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7763685 times)

bla bla bla i like loving baby horses

Even my little sister thinks you guys are messed up.

forget your little sister

and forget your stuff sir

also funny how herobrine logs in just in time for a bunch of rumors about his alt.

Prime example of you guys trying too hard.

stuff, we need seventh sandwich here to prove that herobrine is an alt of chrono.

> No pony pictures
> Arguments
> Lame unfunny jokes

[im g]http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/75a988cc0eb4b3f9fd308e1cfa24d07f/33991%20-%20animated%20rainbow_dash.gif[/img]

im bored

Rainbow Dash looks really horny in that picture, you should forget her.

Prime example of you guys trying too hard.

I'd actually call this irony because you're hopelessly unaware of your own hypocrisy.

:'( toast
Rainbow Dash looks really horny in that picture, you should forget her.

uhhh
if you say so

this whole argument is babies
seriously you loving guys just stop responding to chrono! it's that loving simple!

Chrono, you can stop spamming the topic now. Self-deprecation is not helping.

this whole argument is babies
seriously you loving guys just stop responding to chrono! it's that loving simple!
shut up

>Rarity: Combine football helmet and sewing machine.

I'd actually call this irony because you're hopelessly unaware of your own hypocrisy.
Huh? I was pointing out an actual event.
A single post.

Yet your whole group is investigating my 'alt', twisting Bisjac's words, and forcing "tony is secret brony" down Tony's throat.

i dont get this image but it's d'aww

[img width=800]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Z1gXXGLKoro/ThfuOEQ17JI/AAAAAAAAHag/r4Bf-m2ujP0/s1600/__gravity___by_volmise-d3ldv4c.png[img]

y u no work

Huh? I was pointing out an actual event.
A single post.

Yet your whole group is investigating my 'alt', twisting Bisjac's words, and forcing "tony is secret brony" down Tony's throat.

You're taking this all too seriously, like some kind of heinous crime has been committed here. Everyone's just playing around, except for the people stuffting their pants when people tease them about maybe being a closet brony. Mature the forget up and calm the forget down, I mean I'm actually starting to believe you guys aren't trolling and are really OCD enough that seeing something from a television programme that you dislike is painful.